Looking for the Best Acoustic Guitar in India for Beginner in 2020. Here is a step by step guide to how you can select your best acoustic guitar.
Almost every teen to adults own a guitar or trying to get one.
There can be many reasons to start, you maybe want to impress your girlfriend or vice versa, or you want to start your career in the music industry.
Acoustic guitars are simple, easy to use, and have all you need to get started.
You don’t have to worry about plugging into anything. Those are the ones we recommend you begin with.
I always saw in many movies that if you want to impress any girl, just simply learn to play guitar.
When you play guitar then you become a gentleman, your charm comes up-to another level.
Thousands of varieties of acoustic guitar are available but not all of them are good.
I want to read through this blog and you will find the best guitar which will be premium as well as justify your pocket.
It is not easy to find the best acoustic guitar in India but after reading reviews from different websites.
Let’s get started……
If you want to save your time and don’t want to go through this article then you can select this guitar.
This is the best acoustic guitar in our list. This is an electro-acoustic guitar. Fender is better known for its quality musical instruments.
And, this guitar is a great example of the finest craftsmanship, pristine quality, and trademark of Fender.
- The design is Fishman classic
- It comes with a solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing.
- Rolled fingerboard
- Super clarity of tone when connected to an amplifier.
- The guitar is easy to play.
- It comes with a Venetian cutaway body for the perfect look.
- A few of the strings may buzz when playing the power chords. However, these can be corrected with an expert’s help.
- If you play it frequently, the guitar strings may need to be changed soon.
At this time this is a perfect combination for your budget. This is not very expensive yet it can easily beat many popular guitars from other famous brands.
Yamaha is famous for offering high-quality guitars. And this one is no different.
This guitar has been developed and designed with an intent to give guitarists the feel of authentic and traditional guitars.
- It consists of a spruce top, a Neto neck, and much more.
- The sides, back, and other segments of the guitar have been made with tonewood to minimize the waste.
- The fingerboard has been made with rosewood for the best comfort and perfect finishing.
- Lightweight guitar
- It’s budget-friendly
- Easy to play
- Very standard looking guitar
- The body of the guitar is not that appealing.
This one is the best for a beginner or a seasoned guitar player. Comes with a natural color which is time and ideal for the environment.
Yamaha FS100C Acoustic Guitars will ensure the smooth, responsive, and sweet experience of playing the guitar on your favorite melodies.
This one is quite heavier than any other website but once you get the grip on the guitar, it’s quite easy to make new tone out of it.
- Top: Spruce Back/Sides
- Mahogany Neck
- Nato Fretboard
- Rosewood Bridge
- Sonokeling Frets: 21
- The guitar comes with a natural and traditional touch.
- There are 21 frets to play with.
- Heavier to handle, not everyone cup of tea.
- It comes with in-built pickups.
Fender CD60s Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is one the most popular and best acoustic guitar in India.
It comes with a high-quality and affordable dreadnought one. It has a series of features to enjoy and play with.
- It has a solid spruce top with a standard and modern tonewood which adds to the beauty of this guitar. It adds the perfect brightness and dynamic range making it a preferred choice for guitarist.
- The guitar has an easy to play neck with a rolled fingerboard for edges to give your hands the right comfort you deserve while playing your favorite tone.
- Its body is made up of mahogany.
- Dreadnought body style
- Mahogany back and sides.
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges.
- The guitar can prove a bit expensive for a newbie.
- The chords may get harder when not played for a long time.
Many times, most of the high-end guitars don’t come with a cover and you need to spend a lot on a cover later. But with Kadence Slowhand SH01, you are not only getting a guitar but also getting a hardcover for free.
- It is very lightweight; it weighs only 3.7 kgs
- Comes with Spruce top and matte finish mahogany body
- The size is 41 inches
- It is 6 string guitar
- It has 21 frets
- Mahogany back and sides.
- The bridge and the fretboard are made of Indian Rosewood.
- Built-in equalizer/pre-amplifiers.
- Very lightweight
- Available for limited city
This Donner product is one of the best acoustic guitars available for beginners who want to give a try to their passion for playing the guitar.
It comes with a series of useful accessories that help to enhance your overall experience. It consists of the tuning pegs which are made up of steel and helps to obtain a comfortable position to hold the guitar. The guitar offers the best experience at an affordable rate.
- The guitar is infused with 20 Brass Frets with Fret position Marks at 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 15th and 17th frets.
- Designed for right-handed guitarists.
- It has a cutaway dreadnought body to ensure vibrant tone quality.
- It’s lightweight
- Perfect for beginners
- The strings may create buzz in-between.
- The guitarist may find it difficult when playing power chords.
If you have been waiting to see the best acoustic guitar in India so far? If yes, then your wait seems to be over.
This Kadence Slowhand Series Premium Acoustic Guitar, Black Spruce Top SH-04 has been made with the finest wood and other supporting material to make everyone fall for the final product made.
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Strings: Kadence String
- Cutaway: Demi Cut
- Body: Dreadnought with Demi Cut
- Nut Width: 43mm (1 11/16″)
- Top: Black Spruce
- Back & Sides: Black Spruce
- Lightweight guitar.
- Finest body.
- Exceptional style and shine.
- The strings may start giving issues after some time.
Hertz is popular for providing budget-friendly guitar and other musical instruments worldwide. As a result, they are also very famous in India nowadays.
A lot of guitar players in India are getting Hertz guitars due to their reasonable price and high-end quality.
The Hertz HZA 4010 comes in a natural and timeless color. For beginners, it can be one of the best choices. On top of this, the bridge is made with maple. The entire guitar is finished with HI Gloss finish which gives it a premium look.
- The size of this guitar is 40
- The neck is made with Nato
- the fingerboard comes with Rosewood.
- Best value for money
- Suitable for learners of all ages
- Comes with medium actin which makes it easy to play
- Wood quality is low as compare to Yamaha Guitar
When it comes to quality guitar manufacturers, then you have to include Ibanez on the list. They are a world-famous musical instruments manufacturer from Japan.
Many celebrities/singers use musical instruments from Ibanez. If you want to be a part of that, you can begin with the Ibanez MD39C-NT.
This is an acoustic guitar that comes with a lot of useful features that are very rare to get in this price range.
For instance, the top of this guitar is made with high-quality Spruce wood. And the fingerboard and the bridge is made with Rosewood. The fret comes with a truss rod as well. Overall, you can’t ask for more from an Ibanez acoustic guitar which is so cheap.
- Comes with cutaway
- Comes with 20 frets
- It is a 6 string guitar
- Comes in natural color
- Come with a 1-year warranty
- It weighs about 2.65 kgs
- Made with high-quality wood
- Easy to handle as the size is 39
- Lack of color options.
Ibanez PF15-BK Acoustic Guitar, Black ensures PF performance, professional features, the best sound quality at completely value for money rates.
All these reasons make it one of the most loved and best acoustic guitars to string on. This 6-strings guitar is the best and inexpensive option backed by the trust by Ibanez.
- Body shape Dreadnought body
- Top Spruce top
- Back & sides Mahogany back & sides
- Neck Mahogany neck
- Tuning machine Chrome Die-cast tuners
- Bridge pins Ibanez Advantage bridge pins
- Bridge & fretboard Rosewood bridge and fretboard
- Elegant appearance
- Exceptional design
- Comes with professional features
- Strings may tighten due to stubborn use
Wrapping things up:
There are thousands of best acoustic guitars available in the Indian market. This might seem like a bad thing. Now we have given the best acoustic guitar in India.
However, we would tell you to go with the guitar which reflects your point of interest or with which you can feel an attachment.
Also, before you make your final decision, you should research your playing style, the size, or the type of guitar you are comfortable with.
If you get what you want to buy then come back to this blog and you will get the best one for yourself.
Lastly, if you have any questions or suggestions, don’t forget to leave a comment down below!
Thanks for Reading, Hope to see you soon.